Friday, August 11, 2006

First Things First

The point of this blog is to explore what it means to follow the King of the Jews.

Having been born and raised in the Christian faith (more about my background and testimony when appropriate) I find myself discovering how truly “Jewish” the scriptures are.

Church history and tradition tend to foster a paradigm different from that taught by “the Lord, and… them that heard him” (Hebrews 2:3). The original “apostles’ doctrine” has been replaced by gentile-centric set of beliefs that seem to convert the Jewish Messiah into the King of the Christians, when He was in fact born as and crucified as King of the Jews.

Are you with me so far?

The point of this blog is to explore.
I will testify and teach what I know, but I hope others will also expound the scriptures here as well.

1 comment:

collier1960 said...

Thank you, Randy.
I'll keep in touch.